What are Newsletters?
Newsletters allow community master administrators to create and send targeted email messages to users in their community. Additionally, Marketplace admins can also add messages for their particular page followers. Use Newsletters to customize email templates using text and images, create emails and send those messages at any date and time.
To configure, see Create a Newsletter.
Create a Newsletter
To create a new Newsletter, please follow the steps below:
1. In the Admin sidebar, find and select Newsletters.
2. Click +Create and Schedule
3. Enter a Name. This is for internal use only.
4. Enter an optional Description. This is for internal use only.
5. Enter the Email Subject. This will be visible to the newsletter recipient.
6. Adjust the Template Content to create the body of the email message.
a. The standard community template is shown when creating the first message.
b. Subsequent messages will populate with the previous version.
7. Set the date and time of delivery using the Deliver At menus.
8. Select the applicable checkboxes for one or more User Groups to indicate the recipients of the newsletter.
9. Click Save.
To adjust the newsletter details or send a test message, see Edit a Newsletter.
Upon creation of a new email, the previous email sent automatically populates in the email builder.
Newsletter performance analytics are available after the email is sent. See Review Newsletter Performance.
Edit a Newsletter
To edit an email prior to delivery or delete any email from the list, please follow the steps below:
- In the Admin sidebar, find and select Newsletters.
- Find the email you wish to edit or delete.
- To edit: Click the pencil icon, adjust the details of the email, then click Save.
- To delete: Select the checkbox for the correct row, then click the trash icon. Click OK to confirm.