Welcome to Alosant™ Product Highlight! In this highlight, we look at the features used for a Standard Place.
A Standard Place requires no payment or reservation and brings together interchangeable features like Curated Lists, Directions, Hours of Operation, and Call/Text/Email Buttons.
Provide a resident with information about your community pool or clubhouse with Standard Place features.
To highlight the most commonly used features for a Standard Place, we split them up into four simple sections.
- How You Set it Up
- How it Works for Your Resident
Provide curated content for the in-app experience.
Scenario: Display resident-owned businesses within curated lists and menus.
Curated Lists & Tags
Make it easy to find a list of similar amenities by adding a Tag.
- How You Set it Up: Create a smart button with the list places function. Add a Tag to a place page to display it within that specific list.
- How it Works: Resident clicks on a designated smart button located at the top of the Home Feed and views associated amenities.
Scenario: Inform resident the tennis court has opened for the summer.
Control what place page appears on the Home Feed.
- How You Set it Up: Create a place page and a Trigger to pin it to the Home Feed.
- How it Works: Resident opens the app to tailored amenities on their Home Feed.
Scenario: Showcase the Union Square shopping complex amenities together in one menu.
Design an organized list of places through a Custom Menu.
- How You Set it Up: Create a Custom Menu and add associated pages.
- How it Works: Resident opens the sidebar to navigate through the Custom Menu.
Automated features provide easy access to a place.
Scenario: Inform a resident of the marketplace hours of operation.
Open & Closed Hours
Display places Open & Closed Hours.
- How You Set it Up: Create a place page and define the days and hours of operation within week days. Add any set closures within temporary closed until.
- How it Works: Resident sees the hours of operation or temporary closure within a place page tile.
Scenario: Bypass the need for scrolling through a menu.
Allow a resident to search for a place page.
- How You Set it Up: Create a Custom Menu to activate a pre-programmed Search Bar.
- How it Works: Resident selects the Search Bar in the upper right corner of a Custom Menu and types keywords to search.
Use a button to pre-populate information allowing a resident to perform quick actions.
Scenario: Contact the HOA manager for questions regarding the clubhouse.
Give access to a community contact using buttons that open the default phone, messaging, or email application on a device.
- How You Set it Up: Create a smart button with the call, text, or email function. Insert a phone number or email address.
- How it Works: Resident taps the Call, Text, or Email Button within a place page to activate the device app with pre-populated information.
Scenario: Give directions to your newly built park.
Provide directions to a place by connecting to the device default mapping app.
- How You Set it Up: Create a place page and add the location or GPS coordinates to generate Directions.
- How it Works: Resident clicks on the smart button within the place page to open the default mapping app to show turn-by-turn directions to that place.
Scenario: Showcase photos of an amenity.
Display multiple images in a gallery format.
- How You Set it Up: Create a smart button with the image gallery function. Upload your desired pictures and add the button within the place page.
- How it Works: Resident clicks on the smart button and views images through a modal over the place page.