In this Alosant™ Product Highlight, we cover the features of a Standard Activation.
The Standard Activation product uses community Branding and automated features for easy onboarding of a new resident to your community.
To highlight the most commonly used features for Standard Activation, we split them up into four simple sections.
- How You Set it Up
- How it Works for Your Resident
Scenario: Make your community accessible on every resident smartphone.
Brand your community app to create a unique and personal experience. Use community logos and brand colors to customize the app store icon, description, and more.
- How You Set it Up: Your Alosant Customer Success Manager will provide clear directions on assets and steps needed to brand your community app.
Scenario: Introduce a new resident into the community.
Automated email sent with resident login credentials.
- How You Set it Up: Customize the Signup invitation within settings.
- How it Works: Resident receives an email with links to download your community app and login credentials.
Scenario: Allow a new resident access to your community app.
Sign Up Form
Authorize access to your community app.
- How You Set it Up: Confirm or deny access to your community app within the users menu under the token column.
- How it Works: Resident requests app access and completes the information form. An approved resident receives a Confirmation Email with username and password.
Scenario: Curate content access based on resident status within the community.
Excluded User Roles
Designate who cannot see a Custom Menu.
- How You Set it Up: View a pending User Role and assign roles accordingly to show or hide information for different resident groups in your community.
- How it Works: Custom Menus remain hidden from the community app.