Enable Notifications - Apple iOS
To get notifications on your iOS device, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still do not receive notifications for a specific app, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the app supports notifications. From your device Settings > Notifications, select the app, and ensure that Allow Notifications is enabled.
- If you have notifications enabled for an app but you are not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners, Lock Screen, or Notification Center selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
- Ensure that you are signed in to your Apple ID.
- Verify that Do Not Disturb is off.
- If you have recently installed an app or restored from a backup, open the app to start receiving notifications.
See this article for additional details from Apple.
Enable Notifications - Android
To enable Notifications on your Android device, please follow the steps below:
Settings can vary by device. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
Option 1: In Your Settings App
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Apps & Notifications > Notifications.
3. Under "Recently sent," see apps that recently sent you notifications.
- a. You can turn off all notifications for a listed app.
- b. To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app's name.
- c. To see more apps, tap See all from last 7 days. Tap to sort by Most recent or Most frequent.
Tip: If you do not see "Recently sent," you are using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app. You can turn notifications, notification dots, and notification categories on or off. If an app has categories, you can tap a category for more options.
Option 2: On a Notification
1. On your device, swipe down from the top of your screen to see your notifications.
2. Tap and hold the notification, and then tap Settings (gear icon).
3. Then, choose your settings:
- a. To turn off some or all notifications, tap Turn off notifications.
- b. To choose which notifications interrupt you, tap Alerting or Silent.
Reset Admin Password
To reset your Admin password, please follow the steps below:
- Access the Admin Login page in your browser.
- Click Forgot password?
- You will receive an email to the email assigned to your admin.
- From the email, click Change my password.
- This opens a form where you can type a new password.
- Click Change my password.
- Navigate back to the Admin Login page.
- Enter your Login and new Password, then click Sign in.